Any writers here ?

I have always wanted to be a writer yet I always procrastinate too much, I have about three books I have started, the beginning is written and so is the end.

I guess I just need to write the in between, its not that I find it hard, its just difficult to keep my attention span on my stories.

I did write a synopsis on the theory of the matrix and I sent it to Steven King, he must of read it as he left a cryptic message, which relates to the Lawnmower man movies.
I pretty much suggested and pointed out all the plots that linked it to the matrix and he confirmed that my ideas where right. Its kind of weird as I asked him for advice on stuff via twitter and he always reply's in general tweets. Which I can relate to but also it can be read as something else, its pretty strange yet fun. So he suggested three books which I have ordered and hopefully will find time to read to try and help me develop my stories. Id like to be published but even Mr King suggests these are different times and even he has difficulties, oh well I hope one day I can complete what I started. I procrastinate too much, I dont have it in me for a novel but short stories I think I can do.

Parents
  • I love to write, and the fact that I've always had an extremely vivid imagination has helped with that. I write a lot of fiction, and I make mine character driven. I develop the characters and start writing with them until they start to develop their own personalities. After that, I put myself into their heads, use that to determine what they would do in that situation, and as such, they tend to more or less write the stories themselves.

• I love to write, and the fact that I've always had an extremely vivid imagination has helped with that. I write a lot of fiction, and I make mine character driven. I develop the characters and start writing with them until they start to develop their own personalities. After that, I put myself into their heads, use that to determine what they would do in that situation, and as such, they tend to more or less write the stories themselves.

Children
No Data