Worried about other Forum

I was thinking of joining a new forum  run by autistics apparently. I was really worried when I saw the admin of the site posting nasty comments about American people. 

Im American and autistic so it bothered me greatly that an admin of an autistic forum would say this. I do understand that America has started some really negative info about cures etc but does that mean that American folk are backwards? I’m autistic but now I realise I’m considered as backwards too. :(

Parents
  • I also saw another thread that seemed to suggest that taking drugs is a good idea...? Not prescribed drugs but illegal drugs like ‘ayahuasca’... What’s Ayahuasca? 

• One of, if not the, most powerful hallucinogenic's on our planet. Used in some of the more serious shamanic ceremonies. It physically cleanses the body and mind very violently (take spare underwear- body cleansing is extreme).

Used properly it is effective in dealing with extreme trauma and social conditioning like masking. However used improperly as it often is today it's incredibly destructive - bringing up emotional issues that the person has no way of dealing with and physically taxing even the strongest, not to mention dehydration from the vomiting (very extreme cleansing).

Legal issue aside, using without proper supervision and direction from a skilled guide (actual shaman) does a lot of harm. Even then it can be risky not all shaman's are skilled enough to deal with everything that may happen or assess physical tolerance, absolute last resort only.

• Thanks for reply 

It seems that the thread about drugs has been deleted now. 

Reply Children
No Data