Disability discrimination ?

Is this new story an example of disability discrimination or even breach of confidentiality?  By mentioning the person is autistic.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7975865/How-son-company-director-grew-commit-horrific-crime-Tate-gallery.html

Parents
  • What I have taken from the stories I have read was that the poor lad had been treated so badly by society due to being autistic that he'd developed MH problems. It broke my heart to read that he'd rather be in prison than on the streets due to the experiences he's had.

Despite this I do feel that mentioning autism in the article is in bad taste and will fuel societies prejudices rather than making them think about the role they have played in the demise of this young person.

• What I have taken from the stories I have read was that the poor lad had been treated so badly by society due to being autistic that he'd developed MH problems. It broke my heart to read that he'd rather be in prison than on the streets due to the experiences he's had.

Despite this I do feel that mentioning autism in the article is in bad taste and will fuel societies prejudices rather than making them think about the role they have played in the demise of this young person.

Children
No Data