My only visitor this year.

I live a lonely life.

I spied on her from my window.

Parents
  • My thread has been brought back to life. 

So a quick update. 

My only other visitor was a gas boiler repair man, while I was out.

Moneywise it's bad.  I get Universal credit.  My full rent is not paid by it because I am subject to the benefit cap,  and I claim a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) to cover part of  the shortfall.  I still waiting to hear about this year's award.

Water, my landlord will not allow a water meter, so I am on a social tarriff and I have to reapply every year to stay on it. 

Gas & Electric,  I claim a warm front grant of £140 every year towards the bill.  

I get a free flu jab from my GP because I am considered to be in a vulnerable group.

I've used a footbank twice, this was at a methodist church, where they try to persuade the users to join in prayer with them.

Work, well the most recent paid employment was as an exam invigilator at both a school and a university.  These are zero hour contracts.

Now, I am jumping on the Coronavirus panic wagon.  In January, I spent two weeks as an exams invigilator at the university of Leeds.  It was a very eventful couple of weeks and there are thousands of Chinese students there. 

• I'm sorry Robert.  Many people upon hearing your tale would care deeply. Even though it must seem like to you that they would not.

Reply Children
No Data