Suggestion to improve the forum

I believe that all parsed links should open in a new tab whenever clicked.

I had one taken a WordPress course, and the tutor always stresses good Search Engine Optimisation. Having to go back to a forum from the site, one had view can get a little tedious.

Parents
  • I think there needs to be an End and Top button for long posts that have had a lot of responses. I looked at a thread recently that had had 100+ replies and I wanted to see the most recent. It took a while to scroll through on the iPad. So something you could click on to take you to the most recent replies and back to the top if you want to re-read the original post and maybe add q quote from it would be useful.

• I think there needs to be an End and Top button for long posts that have had a lot of responses. I looked at a thread recently that had had 100+ replies and I wanted to see the most recent. It took a while to scroll through on the iPad. So something you could click on to take you to the most recent replies and back to the top if you want to re-read the original post and maybe add q quote from it would be useful.

Children