Are there any Lancastrians (People from Lancashire) on here?

I'm just interested!

Parents
  • Hi! I'm new to the community. I grew up in Chorley, so yes. Lancashire! I live in Manchester these days though. 

• chorleys one of the possible places id move to if i ever move from my parents house. cheaper houses than the dump hole wigan i live near.

• This reply was deleted.
  • wigans a dump lol its over priced, and landlords have really taken everything and stripped former full terraced houses into little individual bed sit/flats at full price making everything more expensive so scrounger landlords can milk everything they can out of us. and most areas are just trash here with serious chav problems. id say on google maps everything on the left side of wigan is a complete no go zone full of chavs and anti-social behaviour and violence, the upper right corners of wigan in the whelley area are ok, although ince and scholes again are trash pit areas full of scrotes... its really hard to find a decent place in wigan as its full of scrotes and they make the entire area also look visually trash too and bring it all down to a extreme poverty look and yet its so expensive youd think it was luxury houses in the lake district lol

• wigans a dump lol its over priced, and landlords have really taken everything and stripped former full terraced houses into little individual bed sit/flats at full price making everything more expensive so scrounger landlords can milk everything they can out of us. and most areas are just trash here with serious chav problems. id say on google maps everything on the left side of wigan is a complete no go zone full of chavs and anti-social behaviour and violence, the upper right corners of wigan in the whelley area are ok, although ince and scholes again are trash pit areas full of scrotes... its really hard to find a decent place in wigan as its full of scrotes and they make the entire area also look visually trash too and bring it all down to a extreme poverty look and yet its so expensive youd think it was luxury houses in the lake district lol

Children
No Data