Can’t sleep, again!

Despite having taken my Nytol at 9pm intending to have an early night, and despite being sure that it kicked in over an hour ago, I still can’t get my stupid brain go switch off enough to fall asleep!

Parents
  • Well, I've a good mind to take a break from the forum for a while. I'm sleeping quite well these days, but I've noticed something about my physical health that could be exacerbated by too much thought about the subject matter hereabouts. And I'm wondering if you might also sleep a bit better if you took a break from it. You can still draw on all the advice above, of course! But don't be too tempted to fill the resulting vacuum with too many other good deeds. Sometimes, you owe yourself a break.

• Well, I've a good mind to take a break from the forum for a while. I'm sleeping quite well these days, but I've noticed something about my physical health that could be exacerbated by too much thought about the subject matter hereabouts. And I'm wondering if you might also sleep a bit better if you took a break from it. You can still draw on all the advice above, of course! But don't be too tempted to fill the resulting vacuum with too many other good deeds. Sometimes, you owe yourself a break.

Children