Emotional during movies.

Has anyone else become emotional during movies? (A Goofy Movie, Bolt, Inside Out etc.)

I know that this may sound soppy, but I tend to become slightly emotional to such movies especially when I have had a can or two. I know that there is no shame in showing one's emotions from movies.

I know that I am not the only one!

Parents
  • Yes. Many of the films mentioned have brought a tear when younger. Now I'm into World Cinema a hell of a lot. Mainly Russian and Japanese. They speak to me on a lot of levels and have wondered if it appeals to my AS traits. There is no one more able to mess with my head more than Ingmar Bergman though. I think he portrays quite clearly the angst of the world in a very subtle, intelligent way (without being in your face like Hollywood will). His Autumn Sonata made me blart terribly- It was scary as it came out from nowhere.

• Yes. Many of the films mentioned have brought a tear when younger. Now I'm into World Cinema a hell of a lot. Mainly Russian and Japanese. They speak to me on a lot of levels and have wondered if it appeals to my AS traits. There is no one more able to mess with my head more than Ingmar Bergman though. I think he portrays quite clearly the angst of the world in a very subtle, intelligent way (without being in your face like Hollywood will). His Autumn Sonata made me blart terribly- It was scary as it came out from nowhere.

Children
No Data