Emotional during movies.

Has anyone else become emotional during movies? (A Goofy Movie, Bolt, Inside Out etc.)

I know that this may sound soppy, but I tend to become slightly emotional to such movies especially when I have had a can or two. I know that there is no shame in showing one's emotions from movies.

I know that I am not the only one!

Parents
  • I don't often watch films but I do get emotional when watching dramas on TV.  I find it more so in latter years and I thing the reason that I'm more emotional in latter years is because I'm going through the menopause.  Sometimes, though, it's because I can personally relate to the storyline and it's brought back a sad memory for me:  being bullied as a child, being abused as a child, my cat dying, my mum dying.

• I don't often watch films but I do get emotional when watching dramas on TV.  I find it more so in latter years and I thing the reason that I'm more emotional in latter years is because I'm going through the menopause.  Sometimes, though, it's because I can personally relate to the storyline and it's brought back a sad memory for me:  being bullied as a child, being abused as a child, my cat dying, my mum dying.

Children
No Data