Emotional during movies.

Has anyone else become emotional during movies? (A Goofy Movie, Bolt, Inside Out etc.)

I know that this may sound soppy, but I tend to become slightly emotional to such movies especially when I have had a can or two. I know that there is no shame in showing one's emotions from movies.

I know that I am not the only one!

Parents
  • I often get emotionally upset while watching TV. Especially when the subject is relevant to me.

Last night on Film 4, I watched the movie,  In Bruge.

The plot in brief is that a couple of hitmen are sent to Bruge by their gangster boss to wait for further orders.  After a lot of twists and turns in the plot, the two assassins and their boss are killed.

The real star of the film is the city of Bruge itself.

My connection is that a visited Bruge several times on holiday in 2015/6 and enjoyed my stay.

In the film, the gangster boss mentions that he also enjoyed his holiday in Bruge as a seven year old.  He now sends his assassins for a final holiday,  then orders the older assassin to kill his young partner.

• I often get emotionally upset while watching TV. Especially when the subject is relevant to me.

Last night on Film 4, I watched the movie,  In Bruge.

The plot in brief is that a couple of hitmen are sent to Bruge by their gangster boss to wait for further orders.  After a lot of twists and turns in the plot, the two assassins and their boss are killed.

The real star of the film is the city of Bruge itself.

My connection is that a visited Bruge several times on holiday in 2015/6 and enjoyed my stay.

In the film, the gangster boss mentions that he also enjoyed his holiday in Bruge as a seven year old.  He now sends his assassins for a final holiday,  then orders the older assassin to kill his young partner.

Children
No Data