Emotional during movies.

Has anyone else become emotional during movies? (A Goofy Movie, Bolt, Inside Out etc.)

I know that this may sound soppy, but I tend to become slightly emotional to such movies especially when I have had a can or two. I know that there is no shame in showing one's emotions from movies.

I know that I am not the only one!

Parents
  • Frequently while watching movies on a plane, or Youtube footage. That's probably because I haven't been to a movie theater since about 1990. A lot of movies on TV here have dubbed subtitles in the local language, and I'm usually not alone in that setting. So I rarely watch TV. It's obvious that I need to be alone to show much emotion. I usually fly alone, on long flights.

• Frequently while watching movies on a plane, or Youtube footage. That's probably because I haven't been to a movie theater since about 1990. A lot of movies on TV here have dubbed subtitles in the local language, and I'm usually not alone in that setting. So I rarely watch TV. It's obvious that I need to be alone to show much emotion. I usually fly alone, on long flights.

Children
No Data