Caption this #3

So, I thought that I’d revive my ‘caption this’ threads from a few months ago. I apologise if any pictures get recycled from the olds threads.

Basic rules: I post a silly picture, you post a caption and /or post another picture for myself and other people to caption. I’ll start you off with this. Have fun!

Parents
  • Maybe The TRUE caption is <> close to this:

Cat: How much longer do I have to stay like this before You give Me my reward?

Dobermans: Yeah!! All WE have to do is just staaaand heeere, but yeah its boring yeah we'd rather be chasing stuff yeah we don't care yeah its more fun for us yeah people feed us more yeah we're just as cute to some yeah we're badass with bigger teeth and... etc. etc...

Cat: (Thinks & knows:) Yes but who is posed as the better ACTOR, here?

(P.s. I should say that I like Dobermans and Cats a lot. Had they been Terriers or Pomeranians, then I would have written something quite different for all of You here... Mwha-Ha.)   ;-)

• Maybe The TRUE caption is <> close to this:

Cat: How much longer do I have to stay like this before You give Me my reward?

Dobermans: Yeah!! All WE have to do is just staaaand heeere, but yeah its boring yeah we'd rather be chasing stuff yeah we don't care yeah its more fun for us yeah people feed us more yeah we're just as cute to some yeah we're badass with bigger teeth and... etc. etc...

Cat: (Thinks & knows:) Yes but who is posed as the better ACTOR, here?

(P.s. I should say that I like Dobermans and Cats a lot. Had they been Terriers or Pomeranians, then I would have written something quite different for all of You here... Mwha-Ha.)   ;-)

Children