What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

More light hearted fun Slight smile 

What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?

I’ll start, though mine was slightly more night terror than dream! One night last year I was dreaming that I was looking around my grandparents old house, except that there was an extra bit of house at the back, behind where the stairs were, so I went to explore it when suddenly a ghost jumped out and grabbed me by the wrists! I could physically feel something holding my wrists too, I remember physically shaking myself to wake up! Had to sleep with the door ajar for a few weeks afterwards too!

Parents
  • I have had a few in my time!

I once dreamt that my brother and my sister-in-law had tied me up, and put a gun to my head as I was kneeling on the floor with my hands tied behind my back. I glanced up as the trigger was pulled, and then I woke up.

Another time, I dreamt that we had won the lottery. I was with my family at a big party, we were all toasting the the win. Suddenly, a voice from nowhere said "Now all you need to do is wake up!". I did wake up and realised that it was just a dream, talk about an anticlimax!

• That seems like quite a bad nightmare! Did you struggle to get back to sleep afterwards?

Aw! The second one seems like a dream that would have been nice to carry over in reality!

Reply Children