SPAM Upon This NAS Forum

Greetings, All.

I start this Thread in attempt to be a New Thread for reporting SPAM.

Even when I am not here, just Type the Word "Spam" and this Thread should show. Post pictures of the Spam, use the current Button ("report it as abusive"), and supposedly a NAS Moderator will delete all of it. (Along with the Posters?)

This is a long-term thing which happens every now-and-then. If discussion is wanted, then try it here. (I may Post Links later to other Threads about it.)

• DC is right in saying that you should not post on the spammer's own thread. Obviously also do not click on any links.

However, please ensure that you report spam as abuse. You can do this using the More link underneath the offending message. The more people who do this for a given message, the better. It's not really necessary then to post in a separate thread to report the spam, as the moderators will get messages as a result of the abuse reports - but of course you are free to comment if you wish.

The volunteer moderators work hard, but spammers will always attempt to get around any measure that we take. It's really helpful if community users support the forum by reporting abuse in this way. Obviously, please be careful to ensure that anything reported is definitely spam or abuse.

• It’s just this forum that’s only part time. One reason why it’s not fit for purpose and especially not as an ASD forum

• SPAM/TROLL ALERT... again.

I do not want to post upon the Spam/Troll 's *own* Thread... likely as they see this they shall post here (or 'OGS' will Hack Me again...?), but I post in this Thread to report such things, so NAS sees this Thread and so should see the rest --- that is what this here Thread is for.

...Weekends on the Internet... again... Disappointed

• Erm... Sorry, really, to all who read this. I can never be sure if it My old devices or the Moderators doing something without warning or not, so if is quite alright... I ask...

There were two Threads not an hour ago, about "cbt oil", but I cannot see them, now. The number was NAS64450 or something. I wanted to say that, after a little conversation, I figured that this User was NOT a Spammer, but was rather an eager person unware of certain rules, here. I wanted to say, if NAS64450 do not take it personally, have a look and a go at the other Threads upon here about similar things. 

I have no idea what happened to those Threads, honestly, truly. But the thing was, I spent a bit of time giving warnings and advice, and We (NAS64450) talked (sort of), but I had to sign off, and now the Threads are gone, totally. This Forum is Moderated severely sometimes and moderately at others. But a good tip: DO NOT POST EMAIL ADDRESSESS, PRICING, SELLING, AND DO NOT USE TOTALLY CAPITAL LETTERS IN YOUR TITLE.

*cough cough*... excuse Me, All. I just wanted to ask and say all of that. Apologies if anyone is confused or offended. I am not a Moderator, You see...

• Sunday evening and back to the SPAM again.

Movie downloads.  Get lost!

• They need to put recaptcha on here. It would eliminate bots, which it seems like we are suffering from again.

• ...This is the previous Thread:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/11521/mods-please-make-the-spam-stop/

...Also, of course, have a look at the "related" section below/sideways/in a search. But this here Thread is begun respecting July 2019...:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/15966/what-s-happening-here

...For reporting General Strangeness, Please Try this Thread:

https://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12961/strange-random-errors-upon-this-forum

To close this Post... Anyone Reading: Thank You For Using the NAS forum; and Please Conduct Yourselves respecting the Rules; and if Exiting This Forum, Please do so in an Orderly Fashion. Mind The Gap, Please do not obstruct the Doors, Beware of Slip Hazards, and Use All Available Space. (!)