Terrified

Previously I had written about my insomnia,  waking up in the night and general inability to sleep.

Now, my nightmares are so bad that I'm terrified of falling back to sleep.

It's 1am and I'm exhausted from my previous  nightmare and I'm trying to  stay awake.

Do other people here suffer from severe nightmares? 

Parents
  • Potential analysis of your rats eating cat dream - You are experiencing an individual being persecuted, ganged up on or bullied. Maybe you like cats so there is some sympathy with the person represented by the cat, or maybe you don't like cats so you are not too bothered about the person being ganged up on or bullied, but you just can't stand the act itself, which would fit if the cat was also going in the bin. Maybe putting them in layers of bin liners was to separate them to stop the act or just to put it out of your sight. I'm not saying this is an anxiety that has caused your nightmare, but that is the sort of lines I would analyse my dreams on.

• Potential analysis of your rats eating cat dream - You are experiencing an individual being persecuted, ganged up on or bullied. Maybe you like cats so there is some sympathy with the person represented by the cat, or maybe you don't like cats so you are not too bothered about the person being ganged up on or bullied, but you just can't stand the act itself, which would fit if the cat was also going in the bin. Maybe putting them in layers of bin liners was to separate them to stop the act or just to put it out of your sight. I'm not saying this is an anxiety that has caused your nightmare, but that is the sort of lines I would analyse my dreams on.

Children
No Data