Anyone else having issues with the website?

I often can't reply on the forums unless I press ctrl+f5 to reload the page - otherwise it sits doing nothing when I submit. Also, I am asked to sign in, unless I am in the forums then it shows me signed in!
Speed is chronically slow.

Click on my account link and get a page saying to press a different link instead.

It's very messy. It's getting to the stage now whereby it's almost unusable. As a software developer I find this really annoying.

Parents
  • To anyone noticing this Thread... Thanks, and the Title means what it says. There are sometimes troubles and niggles with this Forum, and when encountering these, this is the latest Thread for Posting those. The Mr.WebPM also said this - just read the whole Thread so far if curious.

To close this Post, there was discussion about re-introducing the "interruption" page with an FAQ section. I still think this is a good idea, and did wonder whether NAS was interested more in accumulating the number of temporary visitors to this Forum rather than the 'quality' of their visits...?

I already suggested above, the many repeated questions asked, and that the interruption page could have provided NAS-Links to more information:  Is my Child autistic? Am I Autistic? What is assesment like? After Assesment? ... pages providing a basic answer or starting point for more answers could have been put upon the Interruption Page... that is what I said before, here. Thanks.

• To anyone noticing this Thread... Thanks, and the Title means what it says. There are sometimes troubles and niggles with this Forum, and when encountering these, this is the latest Thread for Posting those. The Mr.WebPM also said this - just read the whole Thread so far if curious.

To close this Post, there was discussion about re-introducing the "interruption" page with an FAQ section. I still think this is a good idea, and did wonder whether NAS was interested more in accumulating the number of temporary visitors to this Forum rather than the 'quality' of their visits...?

I already suggested above, the many repeated questions asked, and that the interruption page could have provided NAS-Links to more information:  Is my Child autistic? Am I Autistic? What is assesment like? After Assesment? ... pages providing a basic answer or starting point for more answers could have been put upon the Interruption Page... that is what I said before, here. Thanks.

Children
No Data