Sleeping worse than not sleeping.

I've shared my sleeping problems here before.

Today or should I say tonight, I woke up at 3am, totally exhausted from trying to fall asleep.  In fact I was sleeping, but I was having a nightmare that I was awake and trying to sleep 

Now it's 4am and I'm afraid to sleep.

Parents
  • i’ve struggled with awful nightmares that make me afraid to sleep. try meditation for sleep and keep something by your bed that may comfort you if you wake up panicked. write down your dreams or tell them to someone, it makes them less likely to appear again if you’re having recurring nightmares. if you feel afraid to sleep, walking around for a while or doing something relaxing like reading a book might calm you down. i hope it gets better!

• i’ve struggled with awful nightmares that make me afraid to sleep. try meditation for sleep and keep something by your bed that may comfort you if you wake up panicked. write down your dreams or tell them to someone, it makes them less likely to appear again if you’re having recurring nightmares. if you feel afraid to sleep, walking around for a while or doing something relaxing like reading a book might calm you down. i hope it gets better!

Children
No Data