Wanting the world to be a better place

Hello I am feeling so angry and upset about the way the world is and with people disagreeing with me on certain things like when I only say that I want the world to be a better place and saying things in which are not very helpful like when I say that no one should be forced to do something they do not really like or do not want to do as this is so wrong because we should all be allowed to make our own choices in our own lives. I just want to be able to do something to make this world a better place even though I am not expecting the world to be completely perfect or expecting people to be completely perfect either in which I understand that but I just want more positives and no more negatives like no more war, no more curfews, no more violence, no more bullying, no more disabilities, no more being told what to do as I am sick of it now and also no more people being so unpleasant or unkind to each other. I want to be able to write to the government about my concerns and be able to stand up more for myself and tell everyone how I feel. I really want more things to be done to make this world a better place and to prevent a lot of negative things like abuse and neglect and bullying. Also I want everyone to treat 18-25 year olds more as adults and for them to have more rights and freedom of other adults too.

Parents
  • Anger is not the way to change the world. Anger leads to things like war and violence and bullying. You are getting very angry about things you have no control over. This is not something that one person can solve and all this anger can not be good for you. Do you have any hobbies or special interests that you enjoy? This would be a much better way to channel your energy than through anger.

You mention a lot about people being forced to do things and not wanting to be told what to do. What kinds of things are you talking about? There is an element of life that means to an extent we need to be told what to do. We certainly wouldn't rid the world of negatives without it. With no rules people could just go round stealing and killing and whatever else they wanted to do. The same goes in the workplace - there has to be some kind of system so that the work gets done. Sometimes this involves being told what to do.

I'd be a little careful with the statement I just want more positives like no more disabilities on a forum for autism. That could be taken offensively.

You seem to want everyone to agree with you but life doesn't work like that. Everyone has their own thoughts and beliefs and as frustrating as it can be it is something we just have to accept.

You seem to think that 18-25 year olds are very hard done by. I honestly don't know what rights I have now that I didn't have at 18. Remember that there can also be benefits for this age group for example college courses can sometimes be free.

• Anger is not the way to change the world. Anger leads to things like war and violence and bullying. You are getting very angry about things you have no control over. This is not something that one person can solve and all this anger can not be good for you. Do you have any hobbies or special interests that you enjoy? This would be a much better way to channel your energy than through anger.

You mention a lot about people being forced to do things and not wanting to be told what to do. What kinds of things are you talking about? There is an element of life that means to an extent we need to be told what to do. We certainly wouldn't rid the world of negatives without it. With no rules people could just go round stealing and killing and whatever else they wanted to do. The same goes in the workplace - there has to be some kind of system so that the work gets done. Sometimes this involves being told what to do.

I'd be a little careful with the statement I just want more positives like no more disabilities on a forum for autism. That could be taken offensively.

You seem to want everyone to agree with you but life doesn't work like that. Everyone has their own thoughts and beliefs and as frustrating as it can be it is something we just have to accept.

You seem to think that 18-25 year olds are very hard done by. I honestly don't know what rights I have now that I didn't have at 18. Remember that there can also be benefits for this age group for example college courses can sometimes be free.

Children
No Data