Chaser on I'm A Celeb

I shall be following her progress in the jungle. I hope she does well.  <3

Parents
  • How are you finding watching Anne? It's good to hear her explaining what it is like to be autistic but I don't find it easy to see her distress. The whole programme is a bit distasteful to me this year - the viper challenge could permanently traumatise someone scared of snakes. 

I just heard from my sister ASDs are being featured on Channel 5 News at 6.30pm tonight. About to start any minute...

• How are you finding watching Anne? It's good to hear her explaining what it is like to be autistic but I don't find it easy to see her distress. The whole programme is a bit distasteful to me this year - the viper challenge could permanently traumatise someone scared of snakes. 

I just heard from my sister ASDs are being featured on Channel 5 News at 6.30pm tonight. About to start any minute...

Children
  • It was difficult seeing her struggle, but if it highlights the misconception of her coping in whatever that other program is then let it be so. I only heard the others say she isn’t at all like she comes across in the chase,