Musical instruments

I am learning both the Guitar and Violin.  I started with the Guitar first and play the chords with a pick. More recently I started to read music and learn the guitar fingerstyle.

In the past two weeks I have started to learn the Violin. However, I have to wear ear plugs because of it is so loud and starts sensory problems.

Does anyone else do something similar?

Parents
  • I love everything about music. I find it relaxing, inspiring and I love both listening to it and making it!

I can't play any instruments sadly, I've tried the guitar and keyboard but my brain gets really stumped and so far I haven't been able to improve.

But singing is a big passion of mine. I sing nearly every day and to my knowledge, I have a good voice, I don't make people cringe or cry so that's a good start ;) My dad said I when I was a baby I used to rock in my crib to Shakin Stevens so I like to think I was into music even then.

I did used to do church choirs, my deep voice always sounded strange I thought but others liked it. I sang next to a pretty girl I used to like, sadly I stopped going because of my anxiety. I'd love to go again though maybe one day. We used to do choirs on Christmas Eve as well which was so much fun.

My ultimate goal would be to become a proper singer one day =) but for the time being I'm just happy singing and practicing and hopefully getting better.

• I love everything about music. I find it relaxing, inspiring and I love both listening to it and making it!

I can't play any instruments sadly, I've tried the guitar and keyboard but my brain gets really stumped and so far I haven't been able to improve.

But singing is a big passion of mine. I sing nearly every day and to my knowledge, I have a good voice, I don't make people cringe or cry so that's a good start ;) My dad said I when I was a baby I used to rock in my crib to Shakin Stevens so I like to think I was into music even then.

I did used to do church choirs, my deep voice always sounded strange I thought but others liked it. I sang next to a pretty girl I used to like, sadly I stopped going because of my anxiety. I'd love to go again though maybe one day. We used to do choirs on Christmas Eve as well which was so much fun.

My ultimate goal would be to become a proper singer one day =) but for the time being I'm just happy singing and practicing and hopefully getting better.

Children
No Data