Musical instruments

I am learning both the Guitar and Violin.  I started with the Guitar first and play the chords with a pick. More recently I started to read music and learn the guitar fingerstyle.

In the past two weeks I have started to learn the Violin. However, I have to wear ear plugs because of it is so loud and starts sensory problems.

Does anyone else do something similar?

Parents
  • Hi, OP! I wonder how you are doing now. Did you manage to learn to play the violin well?
    I am only a beginner here and don’t even have my instrument. Currently, I am looking for a good violin to buy, and I am confused, to be honest. There are so many brands, and I can see so little difference between them, so I am afraid to buy something in not qualitative. Do you know some violin brands to avoid? I’ve heard that some of the Cecilio violins are not worth the money. But what else?
    And what brands would you suggest trying? Which one did you pick for yourself when you were a beginner too? Thanks

• Hi, OP! I wonder how you are doing now. Did you manage to learn to play the violin well?
    I am only a beginner here and don’t even have my instrument. Currently, I am looking for a good violin to buy, and I am confused, to be honest. There are so many brands, and I can see so little difference between them, so I am afraid to buy something in not qualitative. Do you know some violin brands to avoid? I’ve heard that some of the Cecilio violins are not worth the money. But what else?
    And what brands would you suggest trying? Which one did you pick for yourself when you were a beginner too? Thanks

Children
No Data