Biscuits

All-purpose biscuit thread. To dunk or not to dunk, biscuit ethics, favourite biscuits for special occasions, etc.

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Split off from this thread, because it was getting too silly:
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/13006/jumped-or-pushed/78331#78331

Parents
  • Dunk always. The best are morning coffee and rich tea but I haven't seen morning coffee in a while.

All biscuits with butter cream in between 2 of them are gross.

Digestive biscuits are for cheese. Not for dunking.

Bourbon creams would be nice without the butter cream.

Jaffa cakes are cakes not biscuits.

• I don't agree about the Bourbon creams but.....

This is absolutely right. It isn't even subjective. Everyone that I pulled out Digestives in front of looked at me like I'd just landed in a spaceship. All that tasted the wonderful combination were converted. *** chocolate digestives, *** dunking. I eat soup with crackers too, that is another one worth trying.

Agreed. How can sponge be considered a biscuit? It's cake!

I respect your highly informed and tasteful opinions on biscuits. So what do you think about Penguins? I'm undecided whether they are biscuits or chocolate bars? If anyone else has any input I'd like to hear it.

• I don't agree about the Bourbon creams but.....

This is absolutely right. It isn't even subjective. Everyone that I pulled out Digestives in front of looked at me like I'd just landed in a spaceship. All that tasted the wonderful combination were converted. *** chocolate digestives, *** dunking. I eat soup with crackers too, that is another one worth trying.

Agreed. How can sponge be considered a biscuit? It's cake!

I respect your highly informed and tasteful opinions on biscuits. So what do you think about Penguins? I'm undecided whether they are biscuits or chocolate bars? If anyone else has any input I'd like to hear it.

Children