JUMPED OR PUSHED?

I've had enough of not fitting in on this forum because I am not an empath. 

I had a long break from this forum and it hasn't changed. 

This is a large empath culture where some have low tolerance of non-empaths. 

No point in posting. No point in being here.

Requesting deletion of my account.

Parents
  • I have absolutely no idea what this thread is about. I cannot, for the life of me, understand or work out what anybody is saying, especially when it goes into sponge jam coconut biscuits that I have never heard of, but it has certainly helped to bring me out of my spiralling (down) mood Thumbsup tone3

I came on here because I was getting nowhere fast, churning this stuff around in my own head (family stuff!) but I wasn’t expecting to be cheered up so fast! This is the first post I came to and I do not understand it but somehow or another it has snapped me out of my evil depressive suicidal hateful thinking! Thanks guys, you saved the day for me once more. 

• Me again. At BlueRay. You are correct in stating that this Thread has digressed very much. Stress relief is very important... however...

...Still the OP has not responded.

This is at ANYONE reading, now. As Misfit, Robert, and Graham first said... start one's own Threads, to gain a general perspective. Then one is sort of a Director, and can learn much about other persons. What I myself said I still try to.say, which was to not Post so much when at extremes of any emotion... but, also as Misfit said, if posting here is what is wanted, then try to do so in a public yet self-suiting manner, a manner which conveys one's own personality, to gain the most important answers from said public

If still Posting, and if the answers are irrelavent, try re-wording the question. That is LIFE -- it is not always fair but it exists, and so long as any of us exist here upon this Forum, then we acknowledge each others' existence in our own ways. Everyone is in different moods and situations  for each the time, and some connect with each other and some do not... at times.

That anyone posts in this Forum means that they are inviting Public opinion, and after that, it can only be made of anything whatever the Poster wants to make of it. What one person writes is not totally representing ALL who are write here.

(I think I have written enough, here, for this Post now.)

• Me again. At BlueRay. You are correct in stating that this Thread has digressed very much. Stress relief is very important... however...

...Still the OP has not responded.

This is at ANYONE reading, now. As Misfit, Robert, and Graham first said... start one's own Threads, to gain a general perspective. Then one is sort of a Director, and can learn much about other persons. What I myself said I still try to.say, which was to not Post so much when at extremes of any emotion... but, also as Misfit said, if posting here is what is wanted, then try to do so in a public yet self-suiting manner, a manner which conveys one's own personality, to gain the most important answers from said public

If still Posting, and if the answers are irrelavent, try re-wording the question. That is LIFE -- it is not always fair but it exists, and so long as any of us exist here upon this Forum, then we acknowledge each others' existence in our own ways. Everyone is in different moods and situations  for each the time, and some connect with each other and some do not... at times.

That anyone posts in this Forum means that they are inviting Public opinion, and after that, it can only be made of anything whatever the Poster wants to make of it. What one person writes is not totally representing ALL who are write here.

(I think I have written enough, here, for this Post now.)

Children
No Data