Biscuits

All-purpose biscuit thread. To dunk or not to dunk, biscuit ethics, favourite biscuits for special occasions, etc.

http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Split off from this thread, because it was getting too silly:
https://community.autism.org.uk/f/adults-on-the-autistic-spectrum/13006/jumped-or-pushed/78331#78331

Parents
  • Thought this thread needed reviving.

Had a box of these the other day, with milk of course.

Forgot how good these were...........

• Yesssss! Borders Ginger covered in dark chocolate are the best. No duking though lol

• Oh they are so good. I take a bite with a glug of ice cold milk, the chocolate hardens up, and it just goes into a lovely mushed up explosion of taste.

Speaking of Borders, I'm just about to crack into these.........

Not tried the "sharing pack" before, no-one's here to share them with so I'll probably have a "all to myself pack"........

• I think they are one of  his special interests, Cloudy probably goes straight for the bickies when he does his shopping, mind you can't fault it, I go straight to the sweetie aisle...

I found a solution to the problem. The supermarket never has Loackers. They sell real fast. Online shopping! The fun never ends when they've got a warehouse full of baked goods!

Green and Blacks chocolate is good! I've had their selection packs of small chocolate bars at Christmas before.

Yeah, those are great! I like the Sea Salt and milk chocolate one. Sounds vile, but it's real good. Like a brownie without flour!

Have you been to Cadbury World?

Yeah, it's not far away from me. I haven't been in a long time though, and since Mondelez took them over I doubt I will again!

Saw these in the farm shop earlier and thought of you

Thanks! You should have bought the Raisin Melts! I demolished the ones in that big pack!

These are Loackers, you should both give them a try. Imagine pink wafers, but Nutella based. Basically cheaper Ferrero Rocher, in wafer form!

• I think they are one of  his special interests, Cloudy probably goes straight for the bickies when he does his shopping, mind you can't fault it, I go straight to the sweetie aisle...

I found a solution to the problem. The supermarket never has Loackers. They sell real fast. Online shopping! The fun never ends when they've got a warehouse full of baked goods!

Green and Blacks chocolate is good! I've had their selection packs of small chocolate bars at Christmas before.

Yeah, those are great! I like the Sea Salt and milk chocolate one. Sounds vile, but it's real good. Like a brownie without flour!

Have you been to Cadbury World?

Yeah, it's not far away from me. I haven't been in a long time though, and since Mondelez took them over I doubt I will again!

Saw these in the farm shop earlier and thought of you

Thanks! You should have bought the Raisin Melts! I demolished the ones in that big pack!

These are Loackers, you should both give them a try. Imagine pink wafers, but Nutella based. Basically cheaper Ferrero Rocher, in wafer form!

Children
No Data