About Space Exploration

Anyone interested in Space Exploration here?

Anyone passionate about and interested in the big projects?

Anyone interested in a journey through the Universe?

Parents
  • Greetings "California"! It is nice to see you reviving this Thread!  ... FYI: Mr. Cassandro does not Post so much of late, and I myself am somewhat restricted at times... but it is nice to see this Thread again anyway!

Myself, I too have indeed noticed a lot in the News lately about 'So-and-So, launching a Rocket/Drone, to So-and-So'... it is all quite interesting, nYes...

...Most of us here are still more interested in Astronomy/Stargazing. But, I post to support this Ol' Thread again, and I DO wonder why the sudden renewed curiosity about the Moon/Mars/Asteroids Landings, after something like a Forty-Year break before, Hmmmm?

Good Fortune to Yourself always, in any case. (Sorry if I am wrong or if I confused you.)

• Greetings "California"! It is nice to see you reviving this Thread!  ... FYI: Mr. Cassandro does not Post so much of late, and I myself am somewhat restricted at times... but it is nice to see this Thread again anyway!

Myself, I too have indeed noticed a lot in the News lately about 'So-and-So, launching a Rocket/Drone, to So-and-So'... it is all quite interesting, nYes...

...Most of us here are still more interested in Astronomy/Stargazing. But, I post to support this Ol' Thread again, and I DO wonder why the sudden renewed curiosity about the Moon/Mars/Asteroids Landings, after something like a Forty-Year break before, Hmmmm?

Good Fortune to Yourself always, in any case. (Sorry if I am wrong or if I confused you.)

Children