Likes and care Rachael

I was bored and not happy here 

• I think of all people, and all living things, as family.

I think like that and believe in this.

• “California 13 hours ago in reply to ElephantInTheRoom
    I received another friendship request from Rachael.

I just do not know what to do with them.

Do others get friendship requests from Rachael?”

—————————————————————

Hi California I received possibly the first friend request from Rachael, maybe as I was the first to welcome her here, I did not accept it as I felt being an older Male I would not be a good choice of friend, I would not have similar interests as her I think?

I said before that I have seen similar use of sentences by actual people on here, I chose to try and communicate with one person in the same way they tried to speak, it took some time but eventually it gave that person an ability to start to be more confident in using the internet chat forums, I very much had to imagine just what they were attempting to say, once a common understanding was achieved and by both the conversations became easier in that a certain amount of trust was gained. 

If I am wrong about Rachael then I see no harm from it, I do not intend giving her any personal information or click on any links, or respond to requests for pictures or email addresses.

She has asked for specifics things which are against forum rules, I have never bothered to read the rules as I hope just being me is sufficient to not break rules which are both for the safety of others as well as myself. I may inadvertently break them, I also wonder just how many actually read all the rules when joining here?

I have read all the comments to Rachael but have not seen anyone Say they accepted or requested friendship, her profile shows no friends added, I know some have asked her to be more open on here and to respond to things they ask, if I were told to reply in such a way I might just want to run away or maybe start another thread in an attempt to distance myself from a query I didn’t either like or want to reply to, it is called being afraid or wary as all this is new and not fully understood, 

many attempted to ask questions, she didn’t reply to most, maybe she was trying to focus on just one not a group? She looked for someone that was similar in wants and possible likes as herself, 

so although she is seemingly struggling to communicate she is changing what she says to suit how others are responding to her , it is called learning forum etiquette and the rules as she goes along. 

I wait to see if Rachael keeps trying her best to communicate or wether she gives up because of the ever increasing dismissal from many of who she is, even what she is.

take care all, learn that to respond to anyone for friendship should be done with great care,learn  about the individual first by following the replies they use when communicating on the open forum.

I wish everyone happiness and be safe, that includes Rachael.

x()x

I also wait to be told how very wrong my words are, I call that individuality and the ability to have free thoughts, I am just me, I often do things which to many would indeed seem wrong. I am human and I like to think possess humility.

• Who like me here ? 

In English we ask "Who likes me here?" ~ and I like everybody which includes you :-)

Who care me here ? 

In English we ask, "Who cares for me here?" ~ and I care for everyone, as also again includes you :-)

I think of all people, and all living things, as family.

• ...And here is the latest one. (!) I replied, but now I am getting tired of speaking to a Machine...?

http://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12186/new-friend-or-dating-rachael

• community.autism.org.uk/.../68996

http://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12136/new-friend

...If anyone wants to try to follow what is going on with "Rachael", those are the current two links...!

• Hello, what about you ? , what you like ? , what you do not like ? and what is your interest and hobbies ? 
    I am thinking I do not want friend you.
    I am not happy about here then do not talk me. 

...This sudden change of mind may be because of what I just posted upon that other Thread...?

• California, Myself, Elephant in the Room, DC, and the vast majority of others who have replied to your posts, we have all written extensive posts on these forums in the past, saying what our interests are and commented and offered advice.

My suggestion to you was that you post something about yourself, why you would like a friend, and what your interests are.  This would help others decide if you share similar interests to them in order that a friendship is going to work.  Are you interested in walking, music, etc? And then write something about those interests.

A post which just says 'Please be my friend' and similar is unlikely to be very successful.

• I am not happy about here then do not talk me. 

• I am thinking I do not want friend you. 

• Hello, what about you ? , what you like ? , what you do not like ? and what is your interest and hobbies ?

Thank you for the questions but this thread really is not about me but about you.

• I find it intersting that you disliked it so much you 'voted it down'.  Some people might draw a conclusion from that which may or may not be justified.

I cannot believe that voted your post down.

I cannot imagine why.

I really like your advice.

• I cannot believe that voted your post, advice and suggestions down.

Unbelievable!

I really like your post.

• Rachael, you might not like my advice to you, and you are free to accept my advice or not, but I find it intersting that you disliked it so much you 'voted it down'.  Some people might draw a conclusion from that which may or may not be justified.

• I haven’t ... you don’t have to accept them and you can also take time deciding, ok 

• I received another friendship request from .

I just do not know what to do with them.

Do others get friendship requests from ?

• We do... how are you California? 

• So Rachael... what interests you! 

• Hi Rachael

We can all see you have difficulties in expressing yourself.  Life appears to have been a little harsh on you.

I wonder if instead of keep asking who likes you or that you want friends, you could put a few more details of your likes and dislikes, and what you are looking for in a 'friend'.Write a bit about things you are interested in.   It can be very difficult to respond to someone's request for a friend when we don't know anything about them or whether we have anything in common.  But don't put anything that may help others identify you or your address.  There are people out there who will prey on vulnerable people like you, who may use this forum for reasons to which it wasn't intended.

I am sure you will find some friends once they know a little more about you.