Chat Bot

Am I right to be concerned about the possibility of Chat Bots on this site?

There are a few concerning posts and, as I don't know much about these things, I'm not sure if I'm worrying over nothing here? Can they cause harm to individuals in any way on this type of chat site? 

If I'm being ridiculous, someone please tell me so! (I will be more relieved than offended.)

Parents
  • I find her English to be different.

Is she a native English speaker?

As I am still learning English and want to get it perfect, I prefer to communicate with native English speakers.

• Deviating from the topic, but I find when being online, native speakers are not necessarily the better examples. Not so much on here ( that may well be one of the perks of autism) but generally. On social media, both grammar and spelling seem to be way below people's capabilities quite often (or maybe they really don't know better or their phone knew better). Just saying, well, because I'm not a native speaker but it's been nice chatting a little with you.

• Deviating from the topic, but I find when being online, native speakers are not necessarily the better examples. Not so much on here ( that may well be one of the perks of autism) but generally. On social media, both grammar and spelling seem to be way below people's capabilities quite often (or maybe they really don't know better or their phone knew better). Just saying, well, because I'm not a native speaker but it's been nice chatting a little with you.

Children
No Data