New friend

I was bored and not happy here

Parents
  • Rachael, I have received your second friendship request. You are so keen to get my pictures.

What are you looking for here?

Are you looking for dating here?

Please join our public discussions.

• Can I ask why you decided to join a public online community then? Please don’t take offence at that. There are lots of people here to talk to and be potential friends with. We support each other’s and are all lovely 

• But positive forum and I not happy about here.

It takes time to get to know people here.

Having autism means mistakes get made when talking or writing to others.

All of us on the autistic spectrum are as like brothers and sisters.

We do not always agree, from time to time, but we do like to share our thoughts and feelings in a helpful way together.

This happens very much more often.

Positively :-)

• And yours... so much of this community is reciprocal, which is why it works. Wink 

• I posted the two links because of RACHAEL switching between them. It saves having to search a lot. If this carries on, myself or someone else may post the links to ALL of the Rachael Threads....

NAS - Please do not delete them, just lock them, but not yet, depending upon what happens!      :-O 

• Something really strange is going on here.

Now I feel strange about all this situation.

I am also uneasy about all this.  I think we are understandably very cautious about the motives of those who post for friends, appearing not to understand but also appear to understand very well

There are some very vulnerable people on these forums, and I count myself among them.  I can be very easily taken in if I don't think very carefully first.  Part of the nature of being autistic.

Perhaps we will get some indication that these posts from Rachael are all in good faith.  But there is something about them which just does not ring true, and her posts seem to confirm our suspicions far more than remove our concerns.

• We’re here x and here because we care about you

Thank you so much for your support!

Reply Children