Pet photos

Where I live, I constantly see  people taking their  dogs walking.  Today I saw a new experience.

Parents
  • Ooh, a cat shouldn't be in a collar. You can get harnesses for them and a friend of mine used to use an inverted dog muzzle on her cats when she took them out. They were FIV+ and so it was important they didn't go near other cats. Unlike HIV, FIV can be transmitted through the air so of course she was very careful. This cat seems happy enough but a collar can still be very dangerous. Cats are too small and fragile to make a collar wholly safe. Thanks for the pics, that's a beautiful cat. In return I'll share a pic of my mother's gorgeous rescue, Molly

• Ooh, a cat shouldn't be in a collar. You can get harnesses for them and a friend of mine used to use an inverted dog muzzle on her cats when she took them out. They were FIV+ and so it was important they didn't go near other cats. Unlike HIV, FIV can be transmitted through the air so of course she was very careful. This cat seems happy enough but a collar can still be very dangerous. Cats are too small and fragile to make a collar wholly safe. Thanks for the pics, that's a beautiful cat. In return I'll share a pic of my mother's gorgeous rescue, Molly

Children
No Data