Creative but

Hi

I often have many creative ideas, however I find it difficult to put things down on paper.  I would love to write a book, but can’t.  

Does anyone else have this?

in a perfect world what I imagine in my mind could be downloaded into YouTube. 

Matthew

Parents
  • Buy a digital voice recorder. They start at about £15 to £20. If you have a smartphone some have an option inside or you can get an app. You can just carry it around and record ideas you have. If you want to go even further you can install Audacity (free audio editing software) on to your PC and edit the good stuff together so you have a structure to the ideas you have.

My mind is like a box of frogs sometimes. I like to make music but I'll start one thing then go over to another piece of music. All of the stuff I do is arranged digitally so I can flit about from each piece with each idea I have then save it, go over to another piece and so on, and so on. Computers can make things easier because you can just save the file on each thought you have and change when you want to move over to another train of thought. You can do it with stuff you type, record, or draw and craft digitally. Anything really.

Good luck creating!

• Buy a digital voice recorder. They start at about £15 to £20. If you have a smartphone some have an option inside or you can get an app. You can just carry it around and record ideas you have. If you want to go even further you can install Audacity (free audio editing software) on to your PC and edit the good stuff together so you have a structure to the ideas you have.

My mind is like a box of frogs sometimes. I like to make music but I'll start one thing then go over to another piece of music. All of the stuff I do is arranged digitally so I can flit about from each piece with each idea I have then save it, go over to another piece and so on, and so on. Computers can make things easier because you can just save the file on each thought you have and change when you want to move over to another train of thought. You can do it with stuff you type, record, or draw and craft digitally. Anything really.

Good luck creating!

Children
No Data