Disappearing Messages/Posts, 2018. (EDIT.)

Note by WebPM: I have split this off from the photography thread partly to make this discussion more accessible to others who have questions, and partly to keep the other thread on topic.)

...Finally, this is to WebPM. I may Post again, though. But after 3, 4 attempts to find WebPMs Post, I could not, and then I recall a thing said by MrRobert123, in that Replies Change depending upon how a Thread is entered, and so I clicked upon the Thread TITLE, instead of any reply (from the HOME Screen... and now I finally see your Reply, Mr.WebPM.

(I wanted to keep this Thread about Pictures, but then that happens, and so I Post it here, as it happened, rather than my previous Thread. Excuse Me.)

EDIT - From DC: This Post now does not entirely make sense, when used  as a Starting Post or as an Introduction. To anyone reading, Please ignore the sentence here which says that this Thread is "about pictures", for THIS Thread is not about pictures at all..!! Most of all, Please see the first *Real* Post from myself, below. I myself can only wait to see what other people (including NAS) do regarding this Thread...

Parents
  • The very fact there are now four separate threads pointing out variouse issues with this forum is proof enough things need looking into as to just what kind of service is being offered,?

• The very fact there are now four separate threads pointing out variouse issues with this forum is proof enough things need looking into as to just what kind of service is being offered,?

Children
  • May, past Midnight. Sorry to bother you. If you are able, there is a new matter occuring which I may need "support" with. I emphasise "if you are able" - you may refuse! "Maintenance" of this Forum should not be OUR job, but I always recall that we have done this before, LoneWarrior Sir...?

EDIT: Do not worry, I have now begun a New Thread about it:

http://community.autism.org.uk/f/miscellaneous-and-chat/12483/deleting-editing-posts-messages-here-please

...Which I do hope is interacted with yet at the same time am afraid somewhat to see what may come of it, if anything... (!) The more Posts, the better... it may be seen as a sort of "BattleGround" or RaceTrack... but the thing was, I did not know that NAS had changed this Forum back to being able to delete Posts *after* they had been replied to, and that is what I wanted to investigate.

But, of course, I am not here much, and so cannot always confirm such matters. And, as I wrote below, I am not NAS. The reply is to Cassandro, far below. Good Fortune to yourself, Mr.LoneWarrior Sir, and I Thank You for being "You", during 'whatever', I say as always.