~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • I'm back posting pictures after a few days off - not because I've not got any pictures but because I have been 'otherwise engaged' and not managed to find the time.  Weak excuse I know!

Alexandria Gardens in Cardiff is a beautiful park at any time of the year, but around the middle of April to the begining of May it really becomes at its best.  This is the War Memorial, framed by flowering blossom.  And it shows I don't always have dark, broody skies, this for a change is nice and bright blue.

• I'm back posting pictures after a few days off - not because I've not got any pictures but because I have been 'otherwise engaged' and not managed to find the time.  Weak excuse I know!

Alexandria Gardens in Cardiff is a beautiful park at any time of the year, but around the middle of April to the begining of May it really becomes at its best.  This is the War Memorial, framed by flowering blossom.  And it shows I don't always have dark, broody skies, this for a change is nice and bright blue.

Children
No Data