PROBLEMS WITH THIS (NAS) FORUM - February 2018

I accept that this may be a "Bad" Topic, yet it needs to be highlighted, surely where "NAS" can *not* avoid seeing it, surely...

Current Problems with this Forum:
- Posts Disappear and Reappear at Random.
- Notifications are not always received (apparently).
- Editing Posts - *after* they have been replied to.
- Things such as "Groups" or "BlogPosts" or "Questions"... seem to have no meaning, and so they cannot be applied...?
(Anyone reading, you may currently check your own "Profile" to confirm this. Click upon your own "Achievements", and then upon "List of Possible Achievements".)
- ... There is a great list of "Achievements". Again, many of these have no defined meaning and so are un-achievable. (Linked to "Questions", "BlogPosts", "Ideas", "Status"...?)
- Assigning "Tags" to a New Thread seems to change constantly, and has neither Logical Order nor Meaning.

Here is the "Main" Thread, at which Comments directly to NAS are supposed to be Posted... yet much of it is completely ignored by NAS; It is only responded to by "WebPM", but for whom NAS would not have this "Forum" in the first place, I would wager...
community.autism.org.uk/.../online-community---comments-improvements-and-feedback

Parents
  • Thank you DC for explaining what I failed to, I replied to California to make my reply stay at the very end of the thread. I was not sure where this reply would end up by replying to the first initial  posting.

We will find out shortly, as I am replying as such. Sorry California I did recieve your PM’s but have been extremely busy with life, I apologise for not at least telling you they worked, 

I have since stopped all people from messaging other than friends already included on my list, I have no time or energy to respond to messages right now, I had a few from others, It would be unfair of me to keepbrecieving messages I cannot devote time to.

sorry anyone who wanted to message me,n

life is,,,,,,well difficult right now.

sorry.

• Quick Post. Thanks. This is what would happen to myself in Hot Weather! If you can, delete your second Post. I reply to this one.

EDIT: Anyone replying, reply to this Post or to my Starting Post, please. That is how Replies stay at the end of all Threads.

EDIT 2: Thank You Kindly, Lone. 

...To anyone else reading... I never Edit my own Posts after they have been replied to. Maybe one day I shall yet I shall *always* use the word/notification of "EDIT" as I do so. 

...Editing a Post makes Replies harder to follow... And now I shall next  Post to myself a new confusion to change the subject - Ha Ha...!

• Another possible "error"/problem.

...Does anyone else at times write a reply yet at that time see the message:

so-and-so is typing a reply...

...I only bring this up because I myself often get "DeepThought is typing a reply" for weeks at a time, and "LoneWarrior is typing a reply..." also appears, yet the latter is true...!

Reply Children