Daily experience of an autistic

My Universal Credit, work coach referred me  to learndirect for a week long customer care course.

Yesterday I had my interview.

A lot of form filling, name, address, phone no. Email, national insurance, next of kin phone, etc etc etc.

Q...  What is my ideal job?

What job I would refuse to do?

Any disabilities ???????

Around 10 Q about my style of learning. Multiple choice with 3 choices.

Formal face to face interview.

A Maths test. 

Place four numbers in order from lowest to highest?  

Someone spends £10 a week on travel.  How much will he spend on travel in four weeks?  Show all workings.

Etc

An English test.

Circle wrongly spelt words.

Add Capitals and full stops to a sentence.

Identify a verb in a sentence.  They even explained that a verb is an action or doing word.   

Week long course starts on Monday 29th Jan.

Parents
  • Greetings, and perhaps starting a new sub-Thread yet it is on topic with the Main Topic... and only one day to go...?

Concerning all that was listed in the introduction (maths, grammar, etc.), was this graded in some manner and did you "Ace" it, I should suspect? When given tests like this I simply get a sort of grumble or suspicious look, as if they are startled that I still know how to write correct English (at my age)...

• My diary for next week.

Monday

Appointment with mental health employment advisor.

Appointment with job centre work coach.

Tuesday

All day with learndirect course

Thursday

Job fair at job centre.  Must attend, it's part of my jobsearch agreement.

Friday

'ESS assessment at MIND charity.  It's to do with their funding from the European social fund.

• Glad Tidings and Thank You as I often write, and this may seem a little cold from me, but... *ahem*...

I say, steady on! I appreciate this Thread, yet you need not go into everything you do... although I recall the Title now, and it was "Daily Experience", and so I mostly say again to not Post unless you feel like it and not because of others including myself...

...And finally, again I finish a Post and wonder why I Posted it. I can't offer advice and I don't Chat so well and I get nervous. All of the others Posting here so far, I could not do that... Diversity, I suppose... in a Group situation, I nowadays just say nothing until actually pressured - or provoked - and... well, sorry, I close this Post now... *whimper*...

• Glad Tidings and Thank You as I often write, and this may seem a little cold from me, but... *ahem*...

I say, steady on! I appreciate this Thread, yet you need not go into everything you do... although I recall the Title now, and it was "Daily Experience", and so I mostly say again to not Post unless you feel like it and not because of others including myself...

...And finally, again I finish a Post and wonder why I Posted it. I can't offer advice and I don't Chat so well and I get nervous. All of the others Posting here so far, I could not do that... Diversity, I suppose... in a Group situation, I nowadays just say nothing until actually pressured - or provoked - and... well, sorry, I close this Post now... *whimper*...

Children
No Data