What happened?

This website was down for over a day.

I began to get withdrawal symptoms and registered with another autism chat forum/site.  I think it is an American oneGrinning

Parents
  • Greetings again... and... apologies again! The "Spam" is gone, finally, and so I Log In... but I was reading, and then switched off, like some others, and now, at past One AM, I am here again...

...but past One in the Morning is too late for me, right now, and so after this, I must sign off again! I Post to THANK YOU to the "Moderators" who solved the SPAM. This is my preferred Thread for such matters just now. I may write more upon the 'morrow, yet it is late for me, just now. And in closing, I know not much else to say just now, apart from the fact that it has been... interesting (!)...

...I had to leave because upon a Touchscreen, it is hard to AVOID such an 'onslaught' in order to 'scroll down'. And, yes, I was also "scared", yet for myself, that links to the feelings of irritation + anger + "...typical, really..."...

Sorry, this is quite long. But, as I say, I must sign off now, due to the time. Thanks again to the "Moderators". (But Posts are STILL disappearing at random). おやすみなさいな.

• Greetings again... and... apologies again! The "Spam" is gone, finally, and so I Log In... but I was reading, and then switched off, like some others, and now, at past One AM, I am here again...

...but past One in the Morning is too late for me, right now, and so after this, I must sign off again! I Post to THANK YOU to the "Moderators" who solved the SPAM. This is my preferred Thread for such matters just now. I may write more upon the 'morrow, yet it is late for me, just now. And in closing, I know not much else to say just now, apart from the fact that it has been... interesting (!)...

...I had to leave because upon a Touchscreen, it is hard to AVOID such an 'onslaught' in order to 'scroll down'. And, yes, I was also "scared", yet for myself, that links to the feelings of irritation + anger + "...typical, really..."...

Sorry, this is quite long. But, as I say, I must sign off now, due to the time. Thanks again to the "Moderators". (But Posts are STILL disappearing at random). おやすみなさいな.

Children
No Data