Parents
  • The human is being removed from human connection... is connection no longer needed, feared, learnt not to exist... there is a crisis looming and we all need to connect.

i was in a long meeting today, I felt tired and teary. I wanted to connect but couldn’t, the conversation was a learnt nt script...I suddenly craved that humanity....but it was not there

• I know what you mean. And they say we can’t connect! 

• Hi my amazing friends,,,BlueRay I wanted to say how immense it is for me to read your comments and observations, 

It flows within me every word, it echoes my thoughts, could this be right? Yes it is so much my way of thinking that I challenge myself, a kind of,,,,,really,,,,moment, 

could anyone actually believe the most basic of human needs are that as humans we should care,understand for each other, work together giving love and understanding.

I feel this way,I try to convey it but it is met with “ well yes but that isn’t Reallity”. Or “ but that isn’t realistic”. My thoughts on living,being,working together,humanity are all thought of as out of date and to simplistic by the majority.

oh and a common one said is” well you will never get anywhere thinking like that”!

I would rather be free in mind and spirit and poor than rich and dead inside.

Children need nurture and love and to be given praise not constantly put down,reprimand,judge people, twist things to deceive,set unachievable goals,

Children are no longer allowed to be children, no real ability to fantasies,no imagination ,being taught you can have everything without any conditions, in fact you are entitled to everything without having to work hard or struggle, instant gratification on all things,cars,houses,holidays, use the card, pay later. Don’t stress everyone does it. Mob mindset,if we all do it then it’s ok, latest housing crash, everyone narrowed above their earnings,unrealistic, defaulted but got let off as it would destroy all things complete, damage limitation was set up,protect those that caused it by letting it become a given right to them.

Life really could be great if we all stopped to smell the roses once in a while, throw down the virtuality that allows instant gratification, the instant buzz, 

get back to nature and work together every so often, some countries promote children going out into areas of woodland or grass and actually splashing about in puddles,playing with mucky leaves, allowed to mix with reality of nature, and to work together as caring kids,

The human connection has been shunned, not sufficient time left. Mums so focused on their phones they walk straight out in front Of cars,pushing the most valuable thing we ever have and that is the care and love of a young being, a fragile delicate being with a whole exhistance ahead of it, treated as just another right or what must be done to fit the stereotypical ways.

I am reasssured to be able to share my thoughts with such wonderful and amazingly kind hearted beings as your selves,

I feel safe and warm being by your sides, yes both Ellie and BlueRay,true beings, eyes wide open individuals, hearts and minds of angels.

Thank you and to both of you, never stop being you.

Heart felt hugs to us all.

x()x()x()x

r-5.

v-82.

s-16.

16-01-2018.

00:05.

• Hi my amazing friends,,,BlueRay I wanted to say how immense it is for me to read your comments and observations, 

It flows within me every word, it echoes my thoughts, could this be right? Yes it is so much my way of thinking that I challenge myself, a kind of,,,,,really,,,,moment, 

could anyone actually believe the most basic of human needs are that as humans we should care,understand for each other, work together giving love and understanding.

I feel this way,I try to convey it but it is met with “ well yes but that isn’t Reallity”. Or “ but that isn’t realistic”. My thoughts on living,being,working together,humanity are all thought of as out of date and to simplistic by the majority.

oh and a common one said is” well you will never get anywhere thinking like that”!

I would rather be free in mind and spirit and poor than rich and dead inside.

Children need nurture and love and to be given praise not constantly put down,reprimand,judge people, twist things to deceive,set unachievable goals,

Children are no longer allowed to be children, no real ability to fantasies,no imagination ,being taught you can have everything without any conditions, in fact you are entitled to everything without having to work hard or struggle, instant gratification on all things,cars,houses,holidays, use the card, pay later. Don’t stress everyone does it. Mob mindset,if we all do it then it’s ok, latest housing crash, everyone narrowed above their earnings,unrealistic, defaulted but got let off as it would destroy all things complete, damage limitation was set up,protect those that caused it by letting it become a given right to them.

Life really could be great if we all stopped to smell the roses once in a while, throw down the virtuality that allows instant gratification, the instant buzz, 

get back to nature and work together every so often, some countries promote children going out into areas of woodland or grass and actually splashing about in puddles,playing with mucky leaves, allowed to mix with reality of nature, and to work together as caring kids,

The human connection has been shunned, not sufficient time left. Mums so focused on their phones they walk straight out in front Of cars,pushing the most valuable thing we ever have and that is the care and love of a young being, a fragile delicate being with a whole exhistance ahead of it, treated as just another right or what must be done to fit the stereotypical ways.

I am reasssured to be able to share my thoughts with such wonderful and amazingly kind hearted beings as your selves,

I feel safe and warm being by your sides, yes both Ellie and BlueRay,true beings, eyes wide open individuals, hearts and minds of angels.

Thank you and to both of you, never stop being you.

Heart felt hugs to us all.

x()x()x()x

r-5.

v-82.

s-16.

16-01-2018.

00:05.

Children
  • Thank you Lonewarrior, I was going to delete this post until I read your comment. I was starting to sink back inside myself. I too have had those comments all my life - that’s not realistic, that’s not reality, people aren’t like that, yada yada yada!!! I was starting to feel like the village idiot who loves everybody. 

It doesn’t just hurt my head and soul, it hurts my whole body. It’s like a direct attack to my body, from all angels and on all levels. When that teacher didn’t greet my grandson, I felt it all through my body, right to my soul.  It’s incromprehensible, to me, from every angel and on any level, to put human kindness, love, care, attention, understanding, nurturing and joy, to that back of the list of priorities. 

I think we need nt’s. I value their perspectives on many things and we need them to build communities etc. However, what we need is a dialogue, we need a combination of both ways of looking at the world, because even nt’s aren’t happy. 

I’m so so grateful I have you guys. X