072 101 108 108 111 032 087 111 114 108 100... with Optional 032 or 046.

There seems to be no other Thread (upon NAS) discussing this as a Topic, or Hobby, or its fancies... despite everyone who can read this actually doing it or using it. 

Parents
  • 31-12-2017...3.

Still thanking VERY much, all who Post upon this Thread. Those not understanding (yet using what they do not understand anyway (072 101 101 072 101 101)) are also very much appreciated... this is from my Aspergers Point-Of-View... I am learning much about society without having to be accosted by it...

This -last?- is to say that all of this is as if reading a "live" copy of something like Linux Format to myself. And to say to DongFeng5, that you have a lot more patience than I could ever have. And... as I am typing this, it shows that LoneWarrior is typing a reply, and I give as much goodwill to LoneWarrior as to all... yet, as I see that, I get nervous and forget what else I was about to type here!!!!!! And that is one of my very greatest troubles!

• 31-12-2017...3.

Still thanking VERY much, all who Post upon this Thread. Those not understanding (yet using what they do not understand anyway (072 101 101 072 101 101)) are also very much appreciated... this is from my Aspergers Point-Of-View... I am learning much about society without having to be accosted by it...

This -last?- is to say that all of this is as if reading a "live" copy of something like Linux Format to myself. And to say to DongFeng5, that you have a lot more patience than I could ever have. And... as I am typing this, it shows that LoneWarrior is typing a reply, and I give as much goodwill to LoneWarrior as to all... yet, as I see that, I get nervous and forget what else I was about to type here!!!!!! And that is one of my very greatest troubles!

Children
  • we do not judge here, we get judged out there in the so called real world,,,,you are welcome here,,,I have told my story,my worries, dyslexia, my emotions,my worries, but no one has seen fit to judge me about any,,,I only get help if I need it,,,and yes st times I have needed it,out there I was just told to stop fretting and be normal! Here I am accepted for me,,,,,