Pokémon! ( ...and Pokemon & ポケットモスタ-... )

Glad Tidings to all who may read. The Title of this Thread "Does what it says on the Tin", so-to-speak. There is already a short Thread about "My Little Pony". And also already a long Thread about "Star Trek". And so I have little problem in starting a Thread about POKEMON, regardless of how popular/unpopular it may turn out to be...

Invited here are tips, idle comments, observations, and the usual introduction: "Might anyone else be interested"... in Pokemon in this case...

Concerning myself, I would do best to state that I know most of all about the *Original* game (Nintendo Ds), and the Anime mostly... yet any discussion at all  should be welcome. I shall Post much here concerning Pokemon, and shall see how it goes, and any Hints/Tips may be shared as far as I mind. Happy New Year and Fair Play to everyone!

Parents
  • HI, and best wishes.

I have several Nintendo DS games, including Sapphire (my personal favourite), and am currently working through my first dungeon game  "Explorers of Darkness". I like it because you enter the game as an actual Pokémon, though with memories of being human, and gradually find out what happened to you as you progress. Can anyone recommend another good game in this series?

• HI, and best wishes.

I have several Nintendo DS games, including Sapphire (my personal favourite), and am currently working through my first dungeon game  "Explorers of Darkness". I like it because you enter the game as an actual Pokémon, though with memories of being human, and gradually find out what happened to you as you progress. Can anyone recommend another good game in this series?

Children
  • Hi OrinocoFlo!

I loved playing PMD years back - managed to complete most of "Blue Rescue Team" (including post-game events). I'd recommend trying the Pokemon Ranger series (as Disallowed Cynosure said) - played the original, Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs, and loved them all loads!!

Much love <3

• Very glad Tidings to you, Miss Starmie.
    ...Your Icon is a Pokemon Starmie! Yay!

I started this Thread, and so that is that. Yet I had no idea that it would become what it has become thus far... and this is a reason for me being extremely glad to see you here (Another "Sissy Girl" like myself, maybe?)... and yet another learning lesson for myself concerning "The Internet"...

I have always liked the "Pokemon Ranger" series, yet as soon as I did... they stopped doing them. There was *one* game called "Pokemon Conquest" which I also liked... and they stopped those as well. Perhaps anyone may see a pattern, here...? (!)

...With regards to "Unknown Dungeons", I do not much like them, yet they interest me (and are still going)... There is a thing to beware of, however. I have been in Dungeons, where what it does is lead you in a large circle, as if a Spiral starting from the outside, and the Exit is only in the very centre. Yet during that, there is no food, items, warps, or anything. Except unending attackers...