Pokémon! ( ...and Pokemon & ポケットモスタ-... )

Glad Tidings to all who may read. The Title of this Thread "Does what it says on the Tin", so-to-speak. There is already a short Thread about "My Little Pony". And also already a long Thread about "Star Trek". And so I have little problem in starting a Thread about POKEMON, regardless of how popular/unpopular it may turn out to be...

Invited here are tips, idle comments, observations, and the usual introduction: "Might anyone else be interested"... in Pokemon in this case...

Concerning myself, I would do best to state that I know most of all about the *Original* game (Nintendo Ds), and the Anime mostly... yet any discussion at all  should be welcome. I shall Post much here concerning Pokemon, and shall see how it goes, and any Hints/Tips may be shared as far as I mind. Happy New Year and Fair Play to everyone!

Parents
  • Glad Tidings, Anyone interested (!). The whole time I was blocked (hacked) I also thought about this Thread, a lot, obviously of massive importance to society and Autism... (!) I post here as I have chance, and know not what might happen after...

I wanted only to say that it is really very annoying that I lose access to talking about Pokemon in this Forum, This Thread... just as I find out that Pokemon is *genuinely* "coming to the UK".

The "Galar" Region and "Generation 8" Pokemon are all based upon the UK (actually Scotland and Britain so far). I wanted to see an Electric Bird (like those sitting upon powerlines/pylons), but, alas, instead we get a Monkey which is not even a UK thing...

...Aaaanyway, that is enough from Me, here, considering that I know not when or if I can Post again. There are some very funny yet rude "Pokemon UK  Memes" on the WWW, as old as from before March. I look forward to the game, and never having to supersize a pokemon in order to win. And another Female Professor (Magnolia), at last.

Good Fortune, All.

(P.S. Anyone not interested in Pokemon, read the OP: In this NAS Forum, Topics about almost anything can be started. There are at least four "Dr Who" Threads already - so there.)

• A WILD DC APPEARED!

Good to see you back!

Reply Children