What does your avatar mean?

Mine is Beaker from the Muppets. I can identify with Beaker, a somewhat gullible test subject and long suffering assistant of Dr Bunsen Honeydew. Somebody that things always happen to, often out of his control.

Beaker is my spirit animal.

Parents
  • Mine is a starmie pokemon, because I like water-type pokemon the most, and the starmie seems to me particularly jewel-like and beautiful I love the simplicity of its shape. My online name derives from the song "Orinoco flow" by Enya.

• Your Icon is a Starmie Pokemon!! YAY!!

• Do you like pokemon as well? (Sorry if that's a daft question.) Do you have a favourite?

• Greetings to you (and all), Miss Starmie... I could Post full reply here, yet if you may, please have a go at seeing what I last Posted upon this Thread:

community.autism.org.uk/.../autistic-people-on-the-n-a-s-internet-and-how-to-use-it-2

I am, believe it or not, also "finding my feet" upon the (NAS) Internet, I have been here only two months or so, and could tell you very much (I was nearly barred for example, very bad, yet I am still learning)... and I post that Link since the Topic of the Internet I think is best discussed *there*, and also have a go at using the Search Box to find others as well, and Search the activity of certain Users whom you may like. That is what a Forum is for (unless I am corrected later)...

One is supposed to find it "fun" to "chat" or relax, here. Yet to confess, I have found that I have no "feet" for the Internet, really... Please discuss this upon that other Thread if you may. I might Post another reply later... or dare to start a Pokemon Thread myself (!). Whatever you say, Miss Starmie, worry not about "boring" anyone... for if that happens, then you shall know, since no-one shall reply, or you may gain only one or two replies...

To sign off, I write Fair Play and Happy New Year to yourself and all who may read.

• I would be happy to help to start a new thread about Pokémon, but not sure what to say or do. I only joined the online community recently, and am still "finding my feet". I don't want to bore people.

Reply Children
  • Greetings to you (and all), Miss Starmie... I could Post full reply here, yet if you may, please have a go at seeing what I last Posted upon this Thread:

community.autism.org.uk/.../autistic-people-on-the-n-a-s-internet-and-how-to-use-it-2

I am, believe it or not, also "finding my feet" upon the (NAS) Internet, I have been here only two months or so, and could tell you very much (I was nearly barred for example, very bad, yet I am still learning)... and I post that Link since the Topic of the Internet I think is best discussed *there*, and also have a go at using the Search Box to find others as well, and Search the activity of certain Users whom you may like. That is what a Forum is for (unless I am corrected later)...

One is supposed to find it "fun" to "chat" or relax, here. Yet to confess, I have found that I have no "feet" for the Internet, really... Please discuss this upon that other Thread if you may. I might Post another reply later... or dare to start a Pokemon Thread myself (!). Whatever you say, Miss Starmie, worry not about "boring" anyone... for if that happens, then you shall know, since no-one shall reply, or you may gain only one or two replies...

To sign off, I write Fair Play and Happy New Year to yourself and all who may read.