The Autistic Christian

Let me say from the start that I have a strong faith and although I’m willing to discuss it, I have not started this thread to try and evangelise anyone. Simply I’d like to discuss with other autistic Christians how they cope with church, other Christians and trying to resolve their head around everything.

Parents
  • We, the clergy, are tasked with teaching people to receive special people in churches. To create the most comfortable conditions for autistic children to attend the service. Because Jesus shed His blood on the Cross for everyone, redeemed everyone, and did not involve such children in faith in our Lord. If you need church support, you can contact our pastor or attend online meetings at firstchurchlove.com. We will be glad to see you in our church.

• We, the clergy, are tasked with teaching people to receive special people in churches. To create the most comfortable conditions for autistic children to attend the service. Because Jesus shed His blood on the Cross for everyone, redeemed everyone, and did not involve such children in faith in our Lord. If you need church support, you can contact our pastor or attend online meetings at firstchurchlove.com. We will be glad to see you in our church.

Children
No Data