The Autistic Christian

Let me say from the start that I have a strong faith and although I’m willing to discuss it, I have not started this thread to try and evangelise anyone. Simply I’d like to discuss with other autistic Christians how they cope with church, other Christians and trying to resolve their head around everything.

Parents
  • I used to be catholic but recently converted to quakerism and honestly it's so much better for me in terms of meeting for worship rather than mass and just how calm everything is and the welcoming atmosphere. Obviously this isn't why i chose to convert to this religion, I'm just lucky that my beliefs coincide with a religion that works so well for me. (This is not meant to offend anyone who is catholic, i have respect for all religions and my entire family and most of my friends are catholic)

• I used to be catholic but recently converted to quakerism and honestly it's so much better for me in terms of meeting for worship rather than mass and just how calm everything is and the welcoming atmosphere. Obviously this isn't why i chose to convert to this religion, I'm just lucky that my beliefs coincide with a religion that works so well for me. (This is not meant to offend anyone who is catholic, i have respect for all religions and my entire family and most of my friends are catholic)

Children
No Data