A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind.

Good evening, to all. I attempt here a thing about how to "interpret" life in general. This is one way in which I see things, and I wonder if anyone else can at all understand it. (Or is interested.)

As if in Metaphor. This finishes up as either a MAP or as a SPIDER-WEB (pick whichever you prefer).
- First of all, consider a START POINT. This is, for example, when you are conceived (!), and then Born. (Frequency starts from Zero.)
- Next, as you grow, all that you perceive (hear, see, feel, smell, eat, etc.) spreads out from that, in all directions, into the Map or Spider-Web. (Unconscious Frequencies.)
- Finally... you turn into "an Adult". (Conscious Frequencies.)

This is a *greatly* simplified explanation... but what I explain is that, as memories form, your own MAP or SPIDER-WEB is basically a system of Pathways, made out of "Junk" (Emotions, Experiences, Food, Smells, etc.). It is individual to yourself, and may not always be able to make sense to others. Even identical twins would have slightly differing "Junk-Webs/Maps".

I can elaborate, yet appreciate feedback as to whether anyone else "gets it" so far. Thank You Kindly.

Parents
  • A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind... Part Three.

We have TWO concepts so far:
    - We have our JunkWeb/Map.
    - We have a "Wind", which consists of EXTERNAL "junk"... (other JunkWeb/Maps, the Environment, the Earth, the Sky, the Firmament, the Infinity... (!))
    ...Those are Two separate matters interacting, using the same "Junk".

NOW.
    We introduce The SPIDER, or The TRACER. The SPIDER** is for the WEB, and the TRACER is for the MAP.

The Spider/Tracer, is a THIRD matter. A thing which can only travel along the pathways of the JunkWebMap, and cannot step off. To access a certain part of the JunkWebMap, it cannot be done from wherever the Spider/Tracer currently is... our Spider/Tracer must dash hither and thither, in order to identify any contacts, differences, changes, or alerts...to the JunkWebMap.

(Alas, Yet more metaphors? Our Spider/Tracer, is as if in the dark, or blind, or is surrounded by the WIND, Fire/Tornado of external "Junk". A person in a forest must follow a trail. A car must follow a road. A light is a guide in a dark tunnel. They cannot deviate... That sort of BASIC restriction/constraint.)

** ( or whatever is preferred for those who are scared of spiders!? )

• A Query About a Theory: Of The Mind... Part Three.

We have TWO concepts so far:
    - We have our JunkWeb/Map.
    - We have a "Wind", which consists of EXTERNAL "junk"... (other JunkWeb/Maps, the Environment, the Earth, the Sky, the Firmament, the Infinity... (!))
    ...Those are Two separate matters interacting, using the same "Junk".

NOW.
    We introduce The SPIDER, or The TRACER. The SPIDER** is for the WEB, and the TRACER is for the MAP.

The Spider/Tracer, is a THIRD matter. A thing which can only travel along the pathways of the JunkWebMap, and cannot step off. To access a certain part of the JunkWebMap, it cannot be done from wherever the Spider/Tracer currently is... our Spider/Tracer must dash hither and thither, in order to identify any contacts, differences, changes, or alerts...to the JunkWebMap.

(Alas, Yet more metaphors? Our Spider/Tracer, is as if in the dark, or blind, or is surrounded by the WIND, Fire/Tornado of external "Junk". A person in a forest must follow a trail. A car must follow a road. A light is a guide in a dark tunnel. They cannot deviate... That sort of BASIC restriction/constraint.)

** ( or whatever is preferred for those who are scared of spiders!? )

Children
No Data