Never thought I had a problem with labels and tags

However these new tshirts my stepdaughter bought me have a tag inside which is really irritating. I've cut out as much of the label as possible but there's this very small bit left which I can really notice. It's really scratchy.

Parents
  • You need some ultrafine (pointy) scissors to surgically remove any remainders of the nasty scratchy label. Maybe someone else has some if you don't. I'd be happy to help you, but it's a bit far...

• I to hate labels,my neck ends up very soar, the last one I took off I used a small pointed craft knife, I run the blade along the top of the loop stitches,then by pulling the label at one end you get to see the internal stitches stretch, gently run the blade along them and feel the threads pull,so satisfying when done. I do it with most things,flannels,towels even underwear, never considered it as an ASD thing,thought I was just delicate Lol.

Ironically I am looking to have my own label.,It wnon’t be getting stitched or glued on my person though.

• Absolutely - this satisfaction is something that people who don't mind the labels will never be able to experience!

Reply Children
No Data