Opioid receptors and autism

Opioid receptors and autism are really interesting. For example alcohol causes an increase in endogenous opioids in the brain specifically b endorphin's which cause the activation of the ų opioid receptor which causes euphoria and social euphoria. Does this explain why alcohol makes me so euphoric. I feel on top of the world when I drink alcohol. Also ų opioid receptors cause enhanced social functioning. When we feel social acceptance our brains release the ų opioid in our brains which causes a rush of dopamine in the brains social reward cascade. Autistic people are said to have issues with the ų opioid receptor not working properly. Which all ties into autistic issues around finding social motivation, the ų opioid receptor also works with oxytocin (another hormone implicated in autism and social functioning and empathy). Does anyone else know anything about this? Has anyone else found that alcohol relives the pain of social situations? I feel like heightened pain when I look into someone’s eyes. It is painful for me, I am aware that it is for others too.