A strange day

In a nutshell

This morning the plumber turned up and taken ages to replace all of the kitchen pipe work. Now having the boiler service on Thursday. Ended up going out for lunch.

In the evening I went to a talk and the equipment failed, so the speaker had to do it manually. The local charity communication is terrible. Told them I was donating an ochid and failed to tell the organisers.

The local charity communication is terrible as dont read emails and left in limbo. Disappointed Afterwards we were got given a leaflet about the charity. Plus had visual aids to look at.

The chatter box (from the last meeting); was on holiday.

A rookie asked me if I was in charge and I said no (dressed smart); also the classic question are you working? It's something I don't like to talk about. Cry Only certain people know what happened and I tried absolutely everything.

Basically I'm struggling with the changing seasons.

Sleepinggoodnight 

• Yeah, the season's changing too fast.

My local rental needs a chimney clearance. The chimney sweep man, I got, said that someone would have to go up the roof and clear the flew. I phoned the Estate Agent. He'll get their recommended chimney clearance man, on my behalf.

Yes, people can be nosey regarding work. Fortunately, here, I'm no blow-in; everyone trusts me. But it's hard dealing with busybodies.