Bad Night

I'm having yet another bad night, and it's all because I woke up at the wrong time. Do any of you have suggestions of tips for getting back to sleep again? I would love to know.

Parents
  • Honestly outside of medicating, the best advice I can offer is don't let yourself linger in bed if you're struggling to sleep. Even if it's just for a little while, get up and find something to occupy yourself with. The tiredness should return soon. In the meantime, try not to stimulate yourself too much. Read something, walk around if you can, maybe find an easy chore to do. Flip the quilt and let the bed air so it's fresher when you come back. And of course if you do start to get tired again, nip in the bathroom real quick to make sure you don't have to get up again soon.

• Honestly outside of medicating, the best advice I can offer is don't let yourself linger in bed if you're struggling to sleep. Even if it's just for a little while, get up and find something to occupy yourself with. The tiredness should return soon. In the meantime, try not to stimulate yourself too much. Read something, walk around if you can, maybe find an easy chore to do. Flip the quilt and let the bed air so it's fresher when you come back. And of course if you do start to get tired again, nip in the bathroom real quick to make sure you don't have to get up again soon.

Children
No Data