‘God loves us’ so says the bus

I seen something on the bus today that resonated with me. It said god loves you very much. I would like to think there is some kinda god out there what do you wonderful people think? I like the idea of a god that loves us all. It sounds nice. Even if it’s all baloney I’d rather believe in it for my mental healths sake more than anything. Trajectory is up from here. We’ve gotta make the most of human life here on earth. I hope y’all have a happy night and or day wherever you are. I’m just chilling right now. Thought I would kick back before I hit the hay for a couple hours. Live on my own so get bored at times. Would like a girlfriend one day but I oughta just enjoy my single time in life before I get hooked up with a girl and everything like that. It’s cold where I am. Can’t afford heating. Luckily I have this blanket here to keep me warm. What are you peeps up to? 

Parents
  • I'm agnostic. I think there could be a divine entity, but if it exists, it's beyond our ability to comprehend. Not for a lack of trying, mind. Trying to wrap my head around a potential creator has done a lot for keeping my mind active during sleepless nights.

While I don't believe in gods as presented by churches, I can't reconcile myself with a universe without a creator, either. If that's the case, then everything is a product of mathematics and free will becomes questionable.

• I'm agnostic. I think there could be a divine entity, but if it exists, it's beyond our ability to comprehend. Not for a lack of trying, mind. Trying to wrap my head around a potential creator has done a lot for keeping my mind active during sleepless nights.

While I don't believe in gods as presented by churches, I can't reconcile myself with a universe without a creator, either. If that's the case, then everything is a product of mathematics and free will becomes questionable.

Children
No Data