Qi gong

Has anyone on here tried Qi Gong?
I’ve just started with this and I think it might prove helpful. Has anyone else found it beneficial?

Parents
  • This reply was deleted.
  • I’m literally just beginning with it - but I have been thinking ‘why have I never come across this before?’ - because it seems so accessible and doable - not full of complex instructions or hugely demanding physically - I’m sure lots of people would benefit if they gave it a try. I struggle with anxiety and ptsd symptoms - and my body gets very tense and stiff - and already I feel doing Qi Gong movements helps release some of the tension in my body. I’m definitely going to continue with it. Thankfully there’s a lot of free resources online too that I can learn from. 

• I’m literally just beginning with it - but I have been thinking ‘why have I never come across this before?’ - because it seems so accessible and doable - not full of complex instructions or hugely demanding physically - I’m sure lots of people would benefit if they gave it a try. I struggle with anxiety and ptsd symptoms - and my body gets very tense and stiff - and already I feel doing Qi Gong movements helps release some of the tension in my body. I’m definitely going to continue with it. Thankfully there’s a lot of free resources online too that I can learn from. 

Children
No Data