Feeling:(

Cryfeeling sad as the library was to noisy for me. Mainly screaming kids in the library and felt clusterphobic. That's the problem with the small library now. Disappointedused to like going there. Maybe reduced my visit to once a month?

My fault as should of returned home and try again later. 

I'll go to the big library in the city which got a large selection of books. This will be in a few days.  A good opportunity. 

Luckily got a telephone box which is converted into a free book exchange. 

TennisI'd decided to stop following tennis as becoming a circus and a joke now. Is worth keeping my Wimbledon annuals? Maybe useful for future reference. 

May only follow snooker and squash (ball games); 

Coffinthis year attended 3 funerals.️

Parents
  • It is rubbish when something you have been looking forward to goes wrong like this.

I used to love libraries. I've not been for a while. I do remember that the bigger city center library was much quieter than the local ones.

I was a member of the British Library for a year. That was good. I got to see Michael Palin do a talk there because he had donated his diaries and writings.

• It is rubbish when something you have been looking forward to goes wrong like this.

I used to love libraries. I've not been for a while. I do remember that the bigger city center library was much quieter than the local ones.

I was a member of the British Library for a year. That was good. I got to see Michael Palin do a talk there because he had donated his diaries and writings.

Children